On a lighter note; Life is good to me. I'm on the verge of yet another adventure in life. Go back with me for a moment; I grew up somewhere along the way, enjoying a short career in the navy raising, or more to the truth, letting two children experience growing up in the navy on a caribean island and in rural america. Along the way, I fell in love with taking care of people as a physician assistant. I even tried my hand at farming, milking a cow or two and raising a few pigs. My family will remember great times on the farm but it really was a necessary transition for us that none us really miss.
I moved on with my one and only love of my life; becoming an "inn keepers husband" as Carol opened the Cottage-Lakemont-on -Seneca Bed and Breakfast in her parents cottage on Seneca Lake in upstate New York. I continued to enjoy my time as a physician assistant. A great adventure for us and for me in particular because I fell in love with the cottage on our first date never imagining that one day the cottage would be our home.
Now, onto yet another adventure. Not sure what is in front of me. Not really sure what I want. Happy in knowing it's time to move on. We are selling the cottage, having bought a house in Florida.
Retired yet again. It means that I will seek another adventure down the road. I'm looking forward to it. I don't look back and I know I can never go back so I relish the memories of previous times and can't wait to make more.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment